the life of a wild woman

Monday, July 02, 2007

avoiding confrontations

I think my one school avoids all confrontations with me at all cost. I will walk from the bus stop and they will cross the street so they don't have to say "HI" to me and risk having a conversation with me. They sit in their car longer so they don't have to run into me while we change our shoes. Today I witnessed another. No one even comes into the "kitchen area" while I am in there. They should know now that I am not going to talk to them and make them look like a fool. I don't know their names because they avoid me like the plague. So I am just going to try to sneak out and see if they notice me. I think they will because they will have free range of the teachers room, the parking lot, the shoe lockers, and their town.

I think they forget that I am not a vampire and I don't bite. The kids at this school still jump when they see me. Yes, I HAVE been here all school year and no my height hasn't changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home