the life of a wild woman

Friday, April 27, 2007

Formula 1 practice

So today the bus driver must have watched a rerun of the Formula 1 last night. He was rounding corners on 2 wheels with 17 kids, a grandma, and me on board. But I think I need to teach him how to shift smoothly. He turns up the heat everytime I'm on so he can see me take my layers off.

Do I dress for the arctic cold school (yes it is still cold in April) or the beach party on the bus?

Since I am the first stop and a foreigner, the bus drivers think they can leave the hat out of the uniform but when he sees a Japanese then he quickly fumbles for it. I thought maybe they all forget everyday, but NO when I am going home and am the last stop, after the last Japanese gets off so does the hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home